Saturday, March 12, 2011

Journey 2 The Mysterious Island 2011

I don't have alot to go on about this new Micahel Caine movie that will be comming out sometime in 2011.This sounds like it's going to be a great movie.

I've also noticed that there will be a lot of good actors and actress in this movie.Including Vanessa Hudgens along with Dwayne Johnson amd Michael Caine is going to be the Grandfather...Luis Guzman is going to be in this too.He's a great actor and I'd sure like to see him getting alot more roles.Great actor he is.

Now this is the plot of the movie,and I really can't tell you much more.They don't even have the official movie trailers out for this movie yet.

"Sean Anderson partners with his mom's boyfriend on a mission to find his grandfather, who is allegedly missing on a mythical island."

I'll keep you updated on this movie and when it comes to DVD.I might even post the movie trailer to this one here.I'm really looking foward to seeing Journey 2 The Mysterious Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment